Tuesday 21 August 2012

Love Storm



Terry Slack writes his own version of a poem about a dog called Storm, following the same guidelines as the previously listed group activity. Therefore, based on the lyrics from the song “You’ll never walk alone” by Gerry and the Pacemakers, Terry wrote the following poem:

Love Storm
By
Terry Slack

When you walk past Storm,
Hold your hands up high
And don’t be afraid of her bark.
At the end of her lead
There’s a dog that I trust
That keeps me safe in the dark.

She’ll come take a shoe,
She’ll come take a bone,
There’s no malice at all in her heart.

I’m here,
She’s there,
Our hearts beat as one, with a bond even death won’t part.

Walk tall,
Walk proud,
With Storm at my side, who would share her favourite bone
So I’ll never be alone, I’ll never be alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment